Universal CAN & Ethernet High Voltage Measuring Tool
Product code: KLARI-QUAD2-1500V
Please contact us to enquire about this item.
A versatile and capable measuring tool, excellent for measuring a variety of electrical inputs on a test rig or vehicle.
• 8 channel measuring module with 4 probe connectors.
• 2 ADCs for each input.
• Galvanic isolation up to 1500V DC between each input and data output
• 4x probe variants:
1. Current measurement
2. Voltage measurement
3. Parallel measurement of current and voltage with a Combi-Probe.
4. Temperature measurements with PT100/PT1000 and Thermocouple.
• Measurement capabilities:
– measuring current and/or voltage on high potentials.
– measuring temperature on live connections.
– DC-measurements with an internal sample rate up to 8 kHz per channel.
– AC-measurements and calculation of values.
Data output via:
• 2 x CAN 2.0 A/B, resp. 8000 frames
• 100 Mbit/s Ethernet
• USB 2.0 interface.